Originating from Bristol, Dr. Isabelle Gagnon, chiropractor now resides on Grand-Calumet-Island with her husband, Martin, and their daughter, Alix. It was always her dream to come back home and offer health services to her friends and relatives.
Being very attached to the region, Dr. Gagnon, chiropractor, also likes to support local businesses and takes advantage of a number of Pontiac attractions, like rafting at Horizon X!
Doctor of Chiropractic
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR) • 1999-2004
- Owner of Pontiac Chiropractic Clinic • 2004-present
- Lecturer and consultant (businesses, groups, and schools)
Multiple References • 2004-Present
- Member of the Board of Directors
Center for Health and Social Services of Pontiac • 2004-2015
- Regional delegate of Outaouais chiropractors
Quebec Chiropractic Association • 2005-2012